Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The True Test: Chuck E Cheeses.

We went to Chuck E Cheese's for a friend's little girls birthday on Saturday. This was a stressful situation in my mind, especially for Lilly, since I never know how she is going to react to a busy situation. She's so different from day to day, I didn't know how she would do. I'd say I would keep her from places like Chuck E Cheese's. It was more like if I had to go there for one of my other kid's friends, I would find something for Lilly to do with a different family member. Mostly because of her age. She just turned 3. Which is finally a great age for her to enjoy the games on the one side. Before I think it would have just been a nightmare.


She found two games that she LOVED. I mean yelled, "OH YEAH MAN!" and raise her hands for high fives, each time she would do what she needed to do. It had to have been the funniest thing I'd seen from her. But she was enjoying it, no screaming for it to be more quiet, no crying because kids were too close. It was like she was in her own little world.


I tried so hard to get her to look at me while taking photos, but she wouldn't smile AND look at me. It was either one or the other. Which I expected since her senses and focus was on everything else other than Mom. :)


In the end though, I was really glad she had a good time. She even was upset the next day that we couldn't go to "Chuckacheeses" . It was more a blessing, to see that she could play with so many kids around her and not have a melt down. A true test that she gave me, and I must have passed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment