Friday, November 18, 2011

New Feature! Good Morning Mama!

My daughter Emma is my middle girl. She's currently a wonderful 5 year old who is literally thinking from the time she wakes up, to the time she goes to bed.

Each morning you can imagine that she has a new question for me. Sometimes it's something simple, sometimes its something funny and out of left field. So I am going to try and post each Friday morning what she says throughout the week. She literally wakes up and says Good Morning Mama, I .....

Yesterday, I woke up to:

"Mama do you want me to tell you my favorite holidays?"

Today I woke up to:

"I have two things to tell you. One, my knee still hurts! and Two, where did you get the new picture on the refrigerator?

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like a real sweetheart and she is at a very special age. This was my first visit to your blog, but I will be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary .

    ReplyDelete