Monday, December 5, 2011

Not Me! Monday. :)

I am going to attempt my first Not Me Monday! SO...Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Lets not start off with the fact that I totally didn't do any laundry this whole weekend and we do NOT have 4 piles to do still tonight.

I also didn't not get my kids to take a shower last night or the night before.  I also didn't make the husband do dishes 3 days in a row because I just didn't feel like doing them.  Not me!

After putting up our Christmas tree Saturday night, I totally did not finish anything else decor related and left the living room a mess, to only leave it a mess another day yesterday.  Nope not me!

I also haven't been waiting around all day to find the motivation to do the laundry, dishes, and picking up the living room, by wasting time online at multiple sites, and filling out mindless paperwork for procrastination reasons no reason at all.

In closing I also did not let my kids stay in pajamas all day long Sunday, not even making them brush there hair or teeth. Nope Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment