Friday, January 27, 2012

Flash Back Friday- 2007




I came across a super cute blog hop/topic over at Melissa Nevaeh Jiedyn , which is a new blog I now follow and she has Flash Back Friday's.  Where you pick an old photo and blog about it. :)  Here's mine.



This is my daughter Hannah. She's my oldest. In this photo, she had gone to a Toledo Mudhens game with her Daddy, as a father/daughter fun day. It was in 2007, she had been a big sister for a total of a year and wanted some special time with Daddy. She had a blast at the game. Daddy spoiled her with Popcorn and soda. Had a chance to visit with Muddy and Muddonna, who is the Toledo Mudhen's Mascots. Everyone loves them!

Hannah is turning 9 on this coming Tuesday. When I took this photo, I couldn't believe that my little girl, was growing up way too fast. She had her cute little hair all swept up, pinned back, and flashed her, "Haha! I'm growing up and you don't know it" smile! Great memories. I am so happy and my heart is filled with love for her because of how she has turned into a wonderful girl. She's compassionate, loving, and thoughtful. She tries her best at all things, and wants for others to succeed. She's wonderful. This photo makes my heart so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment