Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flash Back Friday- 1985

My Mom and I  1985

My Flash Back Friday is from 1985 of me and my Mom.  This has to be one of my favorite photos of my Mom and I.  She looks so young and vibrant then.  She was about my age (30) in this photo.  My mom is now into her 50's and has a few medical problems now, and isn't able to move around as much as she could have back then.  I really would love to have her back to her vibrant self, but it's not that easy.  She always was and still is lovingly cautious of us kids. You can see by her standing so close to me. She was this way with my kids, and is with my sister's daughter Madie.  In this photo, I especially love my too short bangs. She has often told me that I was horrible at keeping candy and food out of my hair, and had to even cut my hair sometimes to get them out, so she would always cut my hair shorter in the front because of it.  Yes, at one time I even had girl version of a mullet.. I should really pull that photo out! It's hilarious!  Anyhow, in this photo, when I look at it, I often pray that my Mom heals from some of her ailments and that is able to move around better each day. Because I know I love her a LOT and so does God. Thanks for stopping by! :)

 Come by and link up to 



Meet some great followers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment